This is a page for up-to-date notes on running the Korean Resource Grammar.
The Korean Resource Grammar was originally built by JongBokKim and JaehyungYang. A revised matrix-compliant version has been rebuilt by SanghounSong and FrancisBond --- the KRG now both parses and generates.
- CLIM does not currently support entering Korean directly under linux. Instead, we recommend you enter it though emacs.
- To show Korean in the output either
- There are three script files; lkb/script, lkb/script.common, lkb/test.
- lkb/script: If you take this, the input string should be fully tokenized.
- lkb/script.common: If you take this, you can input just common Korean sentences. This script will operate the pre-processor for parsing and generation.
- lkb/test: If you want to test each grammar module with a small size of lexicon, please take this.