- Express profound gratitude to local organizers
- Unveil new outward-facing web pages (finally!)
- Thank António for kind offer, as is traditional check whether there are competing bids (no)
- Accept the kind offer from Lisboa
- Solicit input from group on the format of the Summit
- Other business?
Notes from discussion regarding format:
Tim: Shoudl we consider posters?
Tim/group: -- or virtual poster gallery; time for demos (and call for demos)
Woodley: if there's a paper published on it I can read the paper, but talking to you face to face can only be here
Group: Site updates good, but don't get into the details of the work
Bec: thematic talk sessions followed by un-topiced discussion slots that can be taken over by discussion of what came up from the talks
Francis: description of the summit should include invitation to new folks to track down insiders to ask for help with running software, to help people not be shy
Ann: But don't want to rely on one-on-one. If someone still needs help after reading the wiki page, maybe the person receiving help should update the wiki.
oe: the developers list is currently the best channel
Francis: Policy at NTU is that if anyone receives help on developers, they are responsible for putting the info on the wiki as well